Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Things, new Life


Quite long i left this blog.. now it's time for me to update my things and my new life.. coming back to UUM is one thing that i couldn't imagine.. living as a UUM graduate in year 2006, now i'm back as one of the lectures in sharing and giving my knowledge to all the new comers in UUM.. Welcome back Miss Azura.. it's shows that i really love UUM..

But doesn't matter.. maybe this place is the suit place for me to gain my experience in the education line..

I'm been giving the responsibilities to conduct my own classes.. Introductions to Communication, Introductions to Communication Technology and ICT & Society... so for my students, a welcome greeting and hopefully u're happy having me as one of ur lecture here..

Love,
Miss Azura ('',)

No comments:

Post a Comment